Radisson Blu Resort, St. Julian's
Radisson Blu Resort, St. Julian’s is recruiting! We are looking for ambitious team members with the right attitude, passionate about guest satisfaction and creating unforgettable memories. If you want to join us & feel that you could be an asset to our fun-loving team we would like to hear from you. We are looking for genuine friendliness, a positive attitude and a will to learn and grow. Do you have these qualities and want to join one of the most dynamic service teams on the island? We are offering opportunities on both full-time and part-time bases:
Night Auditor | Retail Manager | Food & Drink Supervisor | Night Manager | Security Officer | Part-Time Pool Security OFficer | Storekeeper | Shift Technician | Reservations AGENT | Accounts Executive | food & drink attendants | front office porter
More information on each vacancy is available below. The Employing Company is Corinthia (Malta) Staff Services Ltd.
Reporting to the Night Manager you will be a highly service oriented individual, able to work on your own initiative and also able to handle the Night Audit procedures
Fluency in English and IT literacy is essential, however the knowledge of other languages is important. Previous experience in Front Office Reception and thorough knowledge of Opera and Front Office procedures will be considered an asset.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, the Retail Manager will be responsible for :
· Compiling daily and monthly statistical reports
· Rooms availability monitoring
· Inputting of rates and packages on PMS
· Continuous analysis of the online business demands, price sensitivity and booking patterns to anticipate trends so the correct business decision may be taken
· Maintaining and managing all available sales channels in order to maximize revenues
· Regularly checking distribution channels for hotel positioning, information accuracy and competitor positioning for the hotel.
· Loading maps rates/packages, controlling rates and availability and updating all information on Opera, OTAS, Extranets, GDS, Flash Sales and branded websites
· Maintenance of synxis and rate loading of packages & promotions
The ideal candidate will:
· Be well organized and meticulous, fluent in written and spoken English and Maltese
· Possess exceptional IT skills in Opera and Excel and have good communication skills
· Be highly motivated, eager to learn and able to work with minimum supervision
· Be well-groomed and maintain a professional appearance
· Knowledge of Opera Sales and Catering & Synxis will be considered an asset
Food & Drink Supervisor
Reporting to the Restaurant Manager you will assist in the day to day running of the restaurant. You will coach, train and oversee your employees’ performance, always ensuring all the expected standards of service are achieved
The selected candidate must have previous experience in Supervisory position, excellent leadership skills, a positive service oriented and professional disposition. You should be highly motivated, enthusiastic and innovative towards providing excellent quality service at all times. IT literacy is a must. Candidates currently undergoing ITS Management Training will also be considered
Forming part of the Front Office Executive Team and reporting to the Front Office Manager, you will be the Manager on Duty and your main responsibility will be to support the team and ensure that an exceptional service procedure throughout the hotel is monitored at all times, throughout the night.
The selected candidate will have previous experience in Hotel Operations ideally in a Management Grade; have excellent communication and leadership skills as well as a positive service oriented and professional disposition. Previous experience within a five star environment, front office procedures and Opera knowledge would be considered an asset.
Reporting to the Chief Security, working on shift basis, including nights and weekends, you will be responsible for the safety and security of the hotel and its guests. This will involve regular patrolling of the hotel; checking key security issues; escorting people, handling cash or valuable items; monitoring the hotel’s security system; handling emergency situations and other security related matters.
This position requires you to have a disciplined character, well-developed communication, interpersonal and decision-making skills and a good command of English, both spoken and written. An ability to work with least supervision as well as tactfulness in handling sensitive situations and guests are also important. You will be in possession of the Security Guard License and have a good knowledge of firefighting and first aid. IT literacy is a must. Experience in similar or related positions would be advantageous.
Part-Time Pool Security Officer
Reporting to the Chief Security, working on a roster basis including weekends, you will be responsible for the safety and security of the hotel outdoor areas and its guests. This will involve regular patrolling of the pool areas; escorting people as required, handling cash or valuable items; handling emergency situations and other security related matters.
This position requires you to have a disciplined character, well-developed communication, interpersonal and decision-making skills and a good command of English, both spoken and written. An ability to work with least supervision as well as tactfulness in handling sensitive situations and guests are also important. You will be in possession of the Security Guard License and have a good knowledge of firefighting and first aid. Experience in similar or related positions would be advantageous
Reporting to the Financial Controller and forming part of the Finance Team, your main responsibility will be to ensure that all stock prepared for hotel’s outlets is looked after in a professional manner and that all requisitions are correctly prepared and accounted for.
The selected candidate will have a disciplined character, be a team player, and with an ability to read and write in English. IT literacy is a must. Previous experience in a similar position would be considered an asset.
Reporting to the Chief Engineer you will work as part of a Team on a shift basis and your main responsibility will be to ensure that any Maintenance related requests are dealt with, in an efficient and professional manner
The selected candidate will preferably have previous experience in a similar position, be a team player and have a positive attitude. You will be ready to be flexible and also work night shifts. The ideal candidate will hold license A.
Reporting directly to the Reservations Director and representing both Corinthia Hotels and the Radisson Blu Resort, St. Julian’s, this position requires an individual with a proven track record in hotel Reservations.
The candidate will be responsible for:
• Communicating directly with clients, offering prompt, friendly and courteous service to customers at all times
• Receiving calls from customers and handling their queries
• Processing all incoming reservations and queries, managing the up-keep of the reservations records amongst other duties and ensuring internal procedures are constantly being followed.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be logical, accurate and able to multi-task
• Be well-organized and possess time management skills and able to work flexible hours
• Have an eye for detail, be discrete and confidential with excellent telephone skills
• Be able to work in a dynamic environment
• Be self-motivated, able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
• Portray a professional image commensurate with the values of the Company
• Be fluent in English, Maltese and preferably another European language
Be computer literate in Word and Excel
• Good working knowledge of Opera system
• Knowledge of online and internet bookings
• Knowledge of Tour Operators’ and Corporate contracts
Forming part of the Finance Team, reporting to the Assistant Financial Controller, the Accounts Executive will perform various duties within the Finance Department, related to the Purchase Ledger function.
The selected candidate should be highly motivated, smart, able to work under minimum supervision, on own initiative and under pressure. The candidate must preferably have experience in Accounting. An ‘A’ level qualification is a requisite. Working knowledge of SUN Accounting and Microsoft Excel is essential.
front office porter
Forming part of the Front office team, you will be a highly service oriented individual, who will welcome our guests, escort them to their room, and deal with their enquiries on a daily basis.
The selected candidate will have a smart and friendly personality, be fluent in English and is willing to work flexible hours. You must be outgoing and have excellent communication skills and computer literacy. Previous experience in the hotel industry will be considered an asset.
food & drink attendants
Forming part of the Food & Drink Team and reporting to your Restaurant Manager and Assistant Restaurant Manager, you will serve food and drink to guests, whilst ensuring service and quality standards are maintained at all times.
The selected candidate will have previous service experience, be smart, friendly and have a positive disposition. Fluency in English is a must. Relevant Hospitality Qualification would be considered an asset.